Everybody’s dream: a home of your own.
- How large a mortgage can you afford?
- Where do you find good terms?
- What basic information do you need to know about the mortgage process?
- There are so many different kinds of mortgages. Which one is best for you?
- How do you make your way through the paperwork?
- What kind of fees and closing costs should you expect?
- What’s the closing process and how long will it take?
Buying a home can be scary, and even experienced buyers have questions.
Our advice: relax. We know the Colorado housing market (we’ve been here since 1901). Our experts will guide you through the process and help you choose the home loan that’s right for you.
In fact, start by talking to us before you even begin shopping for a home. We’ll provide an estimate of the amount of mortgage you can qualify for. You’ll narrow your search and save time.
Types of Mortgages we offer:
- VA loans
- FHA loans
- Conventional mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Bridge loans
- Lot and construction loans
- Permanent loans
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Home renovation, education, new business start-up – what can your home do for you?
The equity in your home is a valuable resource – frequently your best, most economical source for financing larger expenses.
Choose from two ways to borrow:
- Home Equity Line of Credit. You establish a line of credit based on the value of the equity in your home, and then draw on that line as you need money. As the loan is repaid, you can use the money again without re-applying. Ideal for financing ongoing costs such as home renovation. Since it’s a cost-effective way to borrow, a Home Equity Line of Credit is also a valuable money management tool. Establish it now and then draw on it in the future whenever you need extra cash.
- Home Equity Loan. With a Home Equity Loan, you receive a lump sum of cash that you repay over time at a fixed rate. It’s perfect for larger, pre-determined cash needs – college tuition, perhaps, or a new car.